- Changed over to OpenStreetmaps.
- Fixed latlon items.
- Fix for inserting data in local MySQL (trim)
- iDirectmode fix: antenna on Manual still positions the cursor.
- Preparation for adding MSS services in monitoring
- Added selection for X5 / X7 iDirect on optionfile path.
- Fix for modem-LED when iDirect modem communicates.
- removed the 0kbps messages for the iDirect.
- Changed Autoroaming for comtech to use footprint-ID’s, not beam-id’s.
- Fix on debug mode only for Modems
- Fix in antennapointing device on screen-vessel
- Added aditional info for MyiDirect engine
- few fixes for idirect functionality
- iDirect roaming messages are sent for ABS and Manual.
- System sends an email on 30 and 15 days before expire.
- Option added in Setup to enter license without restart.
- Added buffers to get a clean compass (Blue cisrle issue)
- Added BUC-LO for QOR o 4900 in the pulldown-list.
- Fix for setting Amip-proxy in the right way to avoid dataloss.
- Fix for antenna’s needing fake TX-frequency in parameters.
- Fix for swapping messages in lat/lon when in iDirectmode with Amip-proxy mode
- Added internal managment command to reboot satroaming-VM remotely if needed.
- Added option to change iDirect password in the satroaming-config.
- Finalised Cobham Sailor integration in Satroaming (Amip 22.214.171.124 or higher needed)
- Added Ping-check in roaming-process (flag set in config)
- Added Thrane and Thrane / Sailor Antenna’s -> Needs Amip.exe version 126.96.36.199 or higher
- Fix for update in portal
- Fix for high CPU in remote-command mode
- Preparation for multi-parameter depending roaming
- Cleanup code from interconnect-code
- Added option to set tuner for seatel -> needs seatel 188.8.131.52
- iDirect integration!
- Fix for floating-point and integer errors.
- Added a specific route editor to edit RT#1 in the modem in Setup
- Fix for ip-ports larger than 4 digits (amip only)
- Added identification in Banner of main Form.
- Fix for AGC-bar in AMIP and Orbit.
- Unused Icon’s are cleared when restarting Satroaming.
- Added option in advanced setup to set ebno-alarm point for Combi-Cables
- Added ebno alarm-point for advanced dual setup switch module (CombiTronics – Multimodem interface)
- Added Advanced VSAT options
- QOR antenna compatibel (seatel)
- Inter Process Communication enabled
- Changed the vessel for a better view
- Fix in Advanced settings, lockup fix.
- Added support features in advanced setup.
- In vessel-view you can drag the antenna to actual position on your vessel.
- Skinned the design to have a better look.
- Fix for VMS inversion for IF-band systems.
- Footprints now added for roamingzones, may be adjusted seperately
- Footprints across 180′ fix in database.
- Added roamzones for autoroaming (footprint-db version 21 and up).
- Fix: Manual Handover also updates the sat-indicator now.
- Added last known satellite in mainscreen
- Fix in autoroaming (reads last known sat to choose)
- Fix in LED for RS232-connection to seatel
- Added seatel-serial (rs232) model in selction
- ignore ’0′ elevation from ACU.
- Added support for ECMv2 when using IF-modems (fix to solve comtech-bug)
- Fixed ecm2 settings in modem config
- Added AutoBeamSwitching
- Added KNS Antenna support
- Autoroaming implemented, first trial starts today!
- Google Maps API3 change fix for error on screen
- Added Antenna Led color Purple for not connected to acu message.
- Fixed lockup afte advanced settings
- Preparations made for full autoroaming
- Fixed error in google maps screen on board, google maps API was changed.
- Fixed timesync issue (needed to be disabled for VM), problem caused lockup onmain-screen.
- Added Databasecheck if Inclined-flag is present or not.
- Fixed IF system extra-reg for Vipersat
- Popup during handover on all screens visible
- Fixed C-band LO issues and calculations for inversion on L-band BUC/LNB
- Fixed this for all Brands Antenna.