- Fix for invalid integer value.
- Added extra lines for MXP/QOR controller; command was changed by seatel.
- Tuner is no longer read, now has to be set in menu satroaming 188.8.131.52
- Fixed tracking-frequency issue when n0 tuner could be read.
- Fixed satellite longitude command.
- Fix for invalid integer caused in AGC-measurement.
- MXP error-message detection corrected.
- Added buffer clear for MXP-prompt, fixing sat on 0 degrees
- Fix for invalid integer message, MXP only (ErrorCode is not read correctly)
-Fixed East/West indication for MXP controllers
-QOR fix to support both inclined and normal satellite.
- QOR pol fix for Circular
- Added save function for QOR and standard DAC solution
- MXP functionallity added
- Added QOR options, switch antenna to C or Ku depending on LO
- Added L and R pol for QOR antenna’s
- Added IPC communications
- Added check on values sent to satroaming, if between right values
Major update to force update to all vessels
- Fix on seatel reconnect. localport is now variable (TCP range 2100-2200)
- Added serial-port to M&C on DAC because comif fails once in a while.
- Fix on reading values and getting invalid integer. (busy flag added)
- Major fix for multiLNB connected / fed from DAC. (re-arranged commands to DAC)
- Added Not connected to acu message in error response.
- Added smal delay between commands to give the DAC a bit more time to process requests
- Fixed Display-type issue for Local/Remote LNB voltages/Tones
- Fixed tunertype detection
- Fixed issue : “not valid float value”
- Added inclined support.